Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Grain Store Pt. 2


If you're hungry and in King's Cross, Grain Store is the place to feast. I recently posted about having dinner a few weeks back here, but I might have to say that this dinner was even better than the last.



the atmosphere is incredible and I love that you see the underpinnings of the kitchen and everything that goes on right before you (love the mix & match white chairs and adorable rustic bathroom–you know my rule, a good bathroom is a necessity)


we started off with fresh peach, salted watermelon, basil, and salmon salad (which sounds weird, I know, but tasted so divine) 



had delicious focaccia & olive oil with a few London lagers 


Kelsey had the kimchi & potato dumplings with Irish seaweed and chili oil lobster broth


I had grilled quail (that was cooked to perfection) with "young leaves, runner beans", and pistachio salad


For dessert we split the tart of the day which was pear and chocolate 



and white chocolate rice crispy, dark chocolate mousse, and almond ice cream, which is so tasty. 

For more info and bookings check out their website!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment