Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Wednesday

For this weeks playlist, I've enlisted the eclectic music collection of one of my dearest cousins, Horace. He's always got some new music to share with me so I asked him to put together a playlist and I'm sharing the result: a taste of some new with "a couple of older tunes thrown in". Enjoy!

Taking Off- Beach Fossils
Something’s Rattling(Cowpoke) – Benjamin Gibbard
At Your Door- Chromatics
You Don’t Love Me( No, No, No)- Dawn Penn
Sometime- DIIV
Do It Again- Holy Ghost
Los Angeles- Jacuzzi Boys
Route to Palm- White Williams
Goodbye Bread- Ty Segall
Talamak- Toro y Moi
Snowflakes Are Dancing – Kurt Vile
Baby’s Wearing Blue Jeans- Mac Demarco
California Sunset- Poolside
Easy- Real Estate
Six Weeks, Three Days, Two Hours – Amores Vigilantes
Punk( La vie anterieure)- Deerhunter


Thanks H! You outdid yourself!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment