Monday, February 10, 2014

girl power

I've had Lily Allen's Hard Out Here stuck in my head for the past week now thanks to my roommate, so this weeks playlist is keeping with the theme of all things female. Here's a mix (a really random mix) of some of my favorite female vocalists. Enjoy! 

With Every Heartbeat (With Kleerup) – Robyn
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
No Scrubs - TLC
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Who You Are - Jessie J
I'm Not Your Toy - La Roux
Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse
You Gotta Be – Des'ree
Swimming - Florence + The Machine
Independent Woman - Destiny's Child
Waterfalls – TLC
Someday We'll Be Together - The Supremes
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
Too Little Too Late -JoJo
400 Lux - Lorde
Respect - Aretha Franklin
In My City - Ellie Goulding
Applause - Lady Gaga
Feel It In My Bones - Tegan and Sara
A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Hard Out Here - Lily Allen


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment