Thursday, April 17, 2014

Amsterdam


After an incredibly delicious bagel with goat cheese, honey, and dried herbs accompanied by a large cappuccino, I hoped on the train to Amsterdam. 




Pardon the dirty train window, but how stunning are all those spring flowers!







I could have spent the entire weekend in the ginormous Rijksmuseum, but I managed to also check out the Anne Frank house, the Red Light District, and a huge pillow fight that took place in the historic old square!



My visit to Holland, specifically Amsterdam, was easily one of my favorite places I've been this entire year in Europe. I really dislike the phrase, "it's unlike any other place", but Amsterdam really is. It's charming but edgy; new and old. I could picture myself living there and was really sad to leave come Sunday! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment