Saturday, March 21, 2015

Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly, it's been way too long since I've taken (or even had) the time to sit down, edit some pics, and write a post. By a long time I mean since January! Dang! But all apologies. This spring semester is flying by and so is March. I was in Cancun for spring break, then my mom came to town, St. Patty's weekend happened, and now we've got friends in this weekend to celebrate Kelsey's birthday. SO it's been hectic,  crazy, busy and March is somehow almost over already! BUT rest assured, I will be getting back into a routine this week and have some posts lined up, so get readyyyyy for that. In the mean time, here are six snaps I took around the city in the past week or so.


moose on the loose in the loop


 my kind of town


Moyra Davey's Subway Writers 


textile + color inspo @ AIC


Chitown



still reeling over Gorgon City a few weeks ago (and on repeat)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment