Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogger Crush: Rosie (The Londoner)


Sooo I don't know why I've been waiting to post this for so long since I'm genuinely obsessed with this London blogger. If you don't know her by now, (I feel like I do apparently since my friends and I just refer to her as Rosie like we're old friends), please get acquainted here. The obsession is as follows...

Reason 1: Her style.















Reason 2: Her amazing food photography and recipe postings. (I love her photographic eye!)









(Numbers 3 & 4 may come from a place of serious envy, but are worth reading her blog if you share the same wanderlust that I do!)

Reason 3: She travels extensively and captures cultures so beautifully. 









Reason 4: (and this is a huge one for me) She gets to call London home and explores it so often.








This last photograph pretty much sums up her blog: great outfits & delicious food shot beautifully.

If I haven't convinced you to read her blog yet, perhaps you should check out her Instagram. Here's an idea of what you'll see! 


Hope you've enjoyed these photos/this post! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment