Monday, September 9, 2013

Cheers!


I've been in London for an exact week now and haven't had a moment to sit down and write a post because this city has so much to offer! We've been staying at Blake's Hotel (post to come) in South Kensington, but managing to get all around the city. Here are some quick shots of where we've been! 


Houses of Parliament 




Westminster Abbey 


We spent four hours in here on day two, learning an incredible amount of British history in the presence of famous figures who are burried there such as Sir Issac Newton, Charles Darwin, Mary Queen of Scots, Elizabeth I, Mary I, Charles Dickens, and William Turner to name a few. 







Rebecca Minkoff Bag | Furst of a Kind shorts (Levi's) Urban Outfitters Top Top Rayban Sunnies

I'm taking full advantage of the unusual warm weather before I trade in shorts and dresses for rainboots and umbrellas! 








flowers at Liberty






I think it's safe to say that I love London already. Having never been to the UK before, I've been so surprised by it's diversity in people and architecture. You walk down the street and see people and hear languages from all over the world, on a level unlike any other city I have ever visited, let alone lived in. The architecture is also as awe-inspiring due to the plethora of old and new you see on any given street. I'm so excited to check out the foodie scene here and explore as much as I can since most museums are free and getting around the UK and to Europe is quite simple. Stay tuned for many more pictures or check out my Instagram

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment