Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tom's Kitchen


If you're in Chelsea/South Kens area, make it a goal to have lunch or dinner at Tom's Kitchen. They have three locations but I love the interior of their Chelsea location due to the photographs on the walls. The food reminds me of fresh, local California cuisine but with a British twist.



(my obsession with cows continues)





a Pimm's for myself


delicious spinach salad with crispy beans, toasted almonds, and bacon



burrata with orange and toasted walnuts 
(I have an obsession with bur rata and I've decided I like it plain and on it's own to be frank)


Caesar salad


proper fish & chips with peas + tartar sauce


Baked Cod with saffron risotto, clams, and red peppers

somehow we saved room for just a bite of dessert


apple tart with crumble topping and maple ice cream


Ice Cream Sundae with peanut butter brownie and chocolate fudge sauce









xx

No comments:

Post a Comment