Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grain Store


I first tried Grain Store with my mom when she was moving me here at the beginning of the month and immediately fell in love with the open space and organic menu that chef Bruno Loubet has crafted. It reminds me a bit of fresh California cuisine but with British suppliers (obviously)! The best part is its in my neighborhood! 


love the napkins! 


and the blue glasses! 


baked goat cheese with garlic wrapped in a fig leaf served with toast


divine mushroom saffron risotto


Butternut squash ravioli, sage & mustard apricots, pumpkin seed oil 



a whole fish with cherry tomatoes and grapefruit with garlic


we were far too full for dessert so we walked around the area after dinner and lost time in watching kids (and adults) run through the fountains outside that literally dance and change colors. 




I've just booked a ressie here for Thursday night! Can't wait.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment