Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Humpday Playlist: Product of the 90s


This week's playlist is devoted to solely songs of the 90s that my girlfriends and I used to force our poor parents to listening to on repeat, back in the days of Walkman's & even older…cassettes. The best part of compiling this playlist was clearly looking up all of the atrocious music videos that I remember so vividly.






















I think I Want You Back & Everybody are a close tie for worst video on here, what do you think!? (It's Gonna Be Me, Say My Name & Oops I Did It Again! came out in 2000, but I couldn't help but put them on this list). If I was a bit older and in my prime during the 90s, this playlist would look drastically different. Oasis and Nirvana would replace Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync. Radiohead, The Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews Band, Alanis Morissette, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cranberries, R Kelly, Tracy Chapman, and Beck, to name a few, would have their respective spots as well, showing not only the pop hits of the 90s that my generation remembers, but also the 90s Grunge and Rave that the decade experienced.

Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment