Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Orange Is the New Black


Who else is as excited for season two of Orange is the new Black as I am!? Our favorite, cynical, bad bitches are back with another season of drama, cat fights, and who knows what else. The show is so well done because the boundaries are pushed to such an extent that we forget that the inmates we've grown to love (or despise) are actually scary, dangerous criminals.  If for some strange reason you don't have Netflix, subscribe immediately so you can binge watch season one and then hop on board for season two. (Also if you don't have Netflix, this means you haven't seen House of Cards and I just finished season two of that...woah...just sayin'!) Anyways, this post was inspired by the color orange since I realized how little of it I own. It's not an easy color to rock on a daily basis and the only orange I really own is normally to wear to a Giants game…What about you? Here's some orange inspo to incorporate into your style. Enjoy and let me know what you think of season two!



photos from Sincerely Jules, The Sartorialist, Tumblr, & Pinterest

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment