Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Big & Little's

My camera is currently in the shop so pardon the low quality of pics, I'll keep this post short & sweet. I had a catch up lunch with my dearest friend Annabelle last week and just needed to share our feast with you. We ordered half of Big & Little's menu.



As serious french fry connoisseur's, Belle and I agreed to get two different types so we could try each other's. She opted for the truffle fries and I went with just the plain ol' classic. Can't go wrong with either.


The fresh ahi tuna taco...oh my lanta. With a drizzle of fresh lemon and the amazing teryaki sauce that's hiding on the inside of that shell...ooohhwee that's one spicy meat-a-ball! 


Opted for one carnitas taco with fresh cilantro 


I tried one of the specials, the pinto bean taco with fresh cilantro and queso fresco. I'm a big fan of this little joint so not to worry, there will be future pics I'm sure. 

xx

Oh and p.s. a word to the wise - go for lunch to avoid the crowds. I've been for dinner and it's dreadful, especially in the heat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment