Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blogger Crush: See Want Shop

I always love when a friend or family member passes along a song or an artist that they think I would like, so I am spreading some of that with you. To start off the month, I thought I would share with you my newest blogger crush. Many of you probably already know the Aussie blogger Lisa Hamilton who writes the lifestyle and fashion blog called See Want Shop. Based in Melbourne, she puts together fresh looks and inspirational images that you wish you could just jump straight in to. I really admire her minimal yet somehow still feminine style, which definitely shows through in the overall look of her blog. It goes without saying, I want everything in her closet, perhaps, with the exception of the Birkenstocks...I'm so ready to see that trend leave!!! She does a really nice job of maintaining a keen sense of personal taste while managing to balance certain trends, without over doing it. I also adore her love of fresh flowers since I too have that obsession. If you are unfamiliar, be sure to check her out! 



















Here's her blog and her FLAWWWWLESS insta.

Enjoy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment