Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Coffee Dress




Here's a little back story about this dress. My mom purchased it for me and I said I liked it, but it was one of those pieces where I was thinking okay it's great, but where am I wearing this thing? Naturally my mom goes, "oh you know just out in the neighborhood to get a coffee". So once I showed it to the roomies, the dress instantly became known as "the coffee dress". I hadn't worn it and it just hung in my closet for months until Friday morning my roomies came up with a chant for the dress...no lie. So we (Jaclyn, myself, and the coffee dress) made our way over to Wicker Park, to try all of the good things we've been hearing about Bro Bagel. The dudes who run Piece Pizza in Wicker Park opened up this bagel joint next door. After seeing it listed on Sosh, we knew we had to try it since finding a good bagel in Chicago is harder than you'd think.










After our bagels and lattes at Bru, we explored the charming streets of Wicker Park, taking tons of photos and agreeing that it's one of our favorite neighborhoods in Chicago. We eventually hopped on the train to head downtown and shot some more pics! 
Enjoy.











Free People dress / Madewell booties / Vintage LV bag
Photos taken by the lovely JW.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment