Monday, March 18, 2013

Butcher & the Burger

Chicago foodies will know about this local spot in the heart of Lincoln Park on W. Armitage. Accessible off the brown line, Butcher and the Burger doesn't mess around when it comes to a good burger. Honestly, who doesn't like a delicious juicy burger? This spot adds a whole new level to the burger trend. You start by selecting your patty: they have two beef options, house blended or grass-fed, but if beef isn't your cup of tea, grass-fed bison, pork, turkey, shrimp, salmon, and even a vegan option, a lentil brown rice burger are your options. Up next, you choose your spices, bun, and toppings. I went with the house-blended beef, Chicago steakhouse spice rub, pretzel bun, traditional toppings and extra avocado. My friend chose bison on a whole wheat bun, yum! 


taaaa-da

(I love the wood blocks the burgers are served on!)


extra avocado for me! and delicious crispy fries 



Fresh, local, and fast, Butcher and the Burger will not disappoint meat-lovers, burger-lovers, or those looking for a new neighborhood spot. I'll certainly be going back, but this time time, I'm thinking of going in the morning and trying a breakfast burger with egg & bacon.

http://butcherandtheburger.com

xx



1 comment:

  1. this looks delicious Frankie! I would really like to try this sometime with you!

    ReplyDelete