Saturday, March 2, 2013

city by the bay

Coming home to San Francisco is always something to look forward to, especially when I get the chance to show this beautiful city to someone else. My best friend Jaclyn, a Jersey girl, and I have only been here for a day, and I think it's safe to say that she has already fallen in love with the city. It's fun to be a tourist in your own city sometimes, especially when you forget about the little things that make San Francisco so unique. Here are a few snaps of our afternoon, enjoy! 


raspberry & strawberry tart + fresh lemonades + a baguette


goat cheese, pesto, mushroom, and red pepper open-faced sandwich



BLT 


smoked salmon, capers, onions, cucumber, and crème fraiche open-faced sandwich



pretty typical.

up to Twin Peaks to see the views! 




my beautiful best friend




off to Lombard Street


crookedest (is that a word?) street in the world



how could I resist?





 H&M top | Urban Outfitters Necklace | Jcrew Jacket | Zara Bag


starting & ending the day at La Boulange. Lattes + macaroons


Hope you enjoyed our day as much as we did! More to come.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment