Monday, May 26, 2014

down in the desert



before the chop//


and after...what do ya think!?







My family and I have been down in Palm Springs since Thursday celebrating Memorial Day Weekend. Needless to say, we're overheating and haven't strayed far from the pool since we've arrived. I love coming down here because a, it shows how expansive and amazing California is and b, it's so damn hot there isn't much else to do but completely veg out. It's completely 150% acceptable to do absolutely nothing all day but tan, read, swim, eat, and drink. I hope you're enjoying the long weekend and these photographs (my mom's outdone herself with the new decor, may I say). 
What have you been up to for the holiday? Sun, swimming, hiking, lounging, reading, wine tasting, BBQing? Can't go wrong! Happy Memorial Day! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment