Thursday, May 22, 2014

Positano





















Positano was absolutely unlike any place I have ever seen before. I really dislike when people say that, but it's seriously so true. It seems impossible that so many colorful homes and shops can be built literally into the cliffy hillside along the coast, but it really was stunning. The locals are more than friendly and seem to know everyone, where to go, and the best place for dinner, which we went to twice. You're also in a prime location for visiting other towns along the Amalfi coast like Ravello and Amalfi, which we certainly did! 

Enjoy my last post of photos from my year in Europe. It's very odd my stay has come to an end after meeting kind people, tasting new cuisines, and touring new countries, but I'm slowly starting to adjust back to life in the good ol' USA.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment