Thursday, May 22, 2014

Plow



avocado toast with a poached egg on Acme sourdough 



lemon ricotta pancake + pure maple syrup


smoked salmon toast with capers 


dungeness crab scramble with the best crispy potatoes 


Plow is one of my favorite spots in the city, and I might even go as far as saying, the best brunch in San Francisco. I've never been disappointed with anything on their menu and am obsessed with the interior of their space, so it was a no brainer that my mom and I dined here for our first meal back in the states! The only downside is going on a weekend because you'll be waiting for a table for years and on a Saturday or Sunday morning, that's the last thing I want to be doing. Go during the week (closed Mondays) and mosey through your cups of coffee and lemon ricotta pancakes instead of being rushed.
xx

p.s. thought this list was very accurate upon my arrival home 

No comments:

Post a Comment