Thursday, February 14, 2013

heart shaped box

I used to be one of those people who typically dreaded Valentine's day, with or without a valentine. I never got into it, but this year, something shifted and I realized why not celebrate the day? Sure it gets hyped up, overrated, and has merchandise in stores two months prior to the actual holiday, but we do that with almost every other holiday. No one bashes Christmas or Halloween, so why not make Valentines Day just as fun and spend the time with friends, family, or your significant other. I couldn't help myself but here are some snaps from the week of cute Valentines day treats!




what a sweet gesture


cute displays at Lickity Split: http://www.lickitysplitchicago.com/site/


inspired me to bake something cute! but mine turned out like this :(

so I bought these for my valentines instead!



dark & milk chocolate peanut butter cups from Lickity Split

added them to this heart shaped box from World Market! 

cute & crafty! 

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day! More to come, 
xx
(an extra pat on the back to whoever caught the nirvana reference in the title)

No comments:

Post a Comment