Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lovely, too


As a semi-New Years resolution, my friends and I promised each other that we would start exploring the city more, since there is always something we hear about and want to try. Chicago has so much to offer, how could we not? We started yesterday afternoon at Lovely, too, a bake shop. 


Naturally, I saw the word bacon and was sold.
  



 Scones, lattes & my cookie! 

Who wouldn't want to drink coffee out of this bad boy. 


Check them out, off the Bryn Mawr stop. Read more about other locations here: http://www.lovelybakeshop.com/home/





the bestie & and I rockin' our Frye's. 




 Sweater: Zara, Scarf: American Apparel, Jeans: Levis, Coat: Zara, Bag: Old Botkier, Boots: Frye, Bow: American Apparel, Watch: Michael Kors 

enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment