Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Last week before an event at the Art Institute, my best friend Jaclyn and I decided to do a little shopping since we heard Zara was having a huge sale...we should have walked the opposite direction for the sake of our bank accounts, but we are suckers for their knits! I ended up falling in love with two pairs of heels, but talked myself out of them and got a black sweater and purple suede purse. Now looking back through these photos, I'm questioning my state of mind when I passed these stunners up! Which are your favorite? Black or grey? 





or black!? 




After parting with these bad boys, we met our friend Sophie at the Art Institute. I had to tour a few galleries with a curator, but we snapped some shots in front of my favorite wall in the museum! 



California girls in winter gear! 

I'm wearing a Topshop Sweater, a gifted Necklace, Levi's leggings, Michael Kors coat, All Saints boots, & an old Topshop bag
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment