Thursday, May 30, 2013

Off the Grid: Picnic at the Presidio


If you live in the Bay and enjoy delicious food, the chances that you have not attended an Off the Grid event are quite slim. Food trucks have been the trendy thing in town for a few years now and do not seem to be going anywhere. I don't partake in Twitter, but Off the Grid has an account that you can follow for weekly updates & information, like picnics at the Presidio that take place every Sunday. I'm sad Mama's Empanadas and Happy Dumpling, two of my favorite trucks, were not in attendance, but Kasa was!!! Awesome, simple, yummy Indian food with a friendly crew (always a plus).





the line for Del Popolo is always the longest...I've never tried it, but it seems worth the wait!

  

I got a Kati roll with chicken tika masala roll with hot sauce and extra veggie samosas



watching the fog disappear and enjoying samosas sounds like a good summer afternoon to me! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment