Thursday, May 23, 2013

Shake Shack

After my morning at the Met on Thursday, I met up with Jaclyn in Bryant Park to try Shake Shack, a spot that has been on our list for quite some time. I love how it started as a literal hot dog stand in Madison Square Park. They're all over the East Coast and would spark some serious competition to In-N-Out for us West Coasters. I'm thrilled they have a location in London so I can still enjoy this deliciousness in the fall. We walked to the Theater District to enjoy burgers, fries, and check out their frozen custards and milkshakes.




I posted this photo on my Instagram account, but check out Shake Shack's Instagram for some mouth watering pics!




There's nothing like people watching on a sunny day. 




I'm so happy I got to see her before she left for London since I miss her to pieces!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment