Saturday, June 8, 2013

Plow


If you consider yourself a breakfast or brunch person, Plow is the place for you. Located in Potrero Hill, this small spot specializes in serving breakfast and brunch all day long (by all day, I mean until 2pm). I don't consider myself to be one of these breakfast people I speak of, but after hearing so much about their lemon ricotta pancakes, Kelsey and I decided to give it a try. My oh MY we were not let down! The food is nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary, rather, its simply prepared, local, fresh, seasonal deliciousness. 


Equator coffee + warm homemade peach pie should be the start of everyone's morning




almond flour pancakes for Kelsey (gluten free!)


and lemon ricotta pancakes for myself




on our next trip we'll be having the softshell crab sandwich or the fried chicken sandwich for brunch!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment