Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taco Tuesday


Taco Tuesday has been a particular favorite of mine, as I'm sure it's one of yours as well– who doesn't love great tacos, especially when they're at a lower price than usual?! Although Mamacita wasn't offering a two for one deal or discounted drinks or anything of that nature, I'm making a bold claim in stating the following: these were probably some of the best tacos I've ever had. My friend Nini told me about Mamacita and I've walked past it at least one hundred times but have never tried it; it's trendy and always packed, so they must be on to something right? Their commitment to maintaining a local, sustainable kitchen also caught my eye, so we decided to check it out for a belated birthday dinner and were overly impressed! 


dangerously addicting chips, salsa, and guac to start


3 crispy carnitas tacos for moi


three huge chicken tacos for Nini




my lovely date, Nini, devouring her chicken tacos!



Check them out, but make sure to make a reservation!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment