Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Playlist


Driving or flying anywhere this weekend? If so, I've put together a little summer playlist that's fun, upbeat, and perfect for a road trip to get you pumped for the weekend! I always need a good playlist for any occasion, but like my wardrobe, I need to have a variety of artists and genres. I am always open to new music and enjoy pretty much every genre minus country, sorry to anyone who loves country. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this random selection of artists– it ranges from current crappy pop hits to a few classics to some songs that are getting me jazzed for Outside Lands! 

1. The Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)- The Whitest Boy Alive

2. Love Hate Thing- Wale

3. Other Side- Jason Derulo

4. Electric Feel- MGMT (this song just makes me think of summer)

5. Safe and Sound- Capital Cities

6. Walls Feat. Quilla (Original Mix)- Tiesto

7. Let's Go- Matt & Kim

8. Dance Hall Days- Wang Chung

9. Pompeii- Bastille

10. Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Marvine Gaye

11. Shooting Stars- Bag Raiders

12. Glad You Came- The Wanted (It's so bad, yet so good)

13. The Real Thing- Phoenix 

14. Say Hi To Your Mom- Angels and Darlas

15. This Is What It Feels Like Feat. Trevor Guthrie (W&W Remix)- Armin Van Buuren

16. Chained (Panic City Remix)- The xx

17. Lost At Sea- Zedd

18. If I Loose Myself- Alesso

19. Walkin On A Pretty Day- Kurt Vile

20. Young Blood-The Naked and Famous


What songs make you instantly think of summer?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment