Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday's

The first day of the week tends to be the worst day of the week for most of us since who ever wants their weekend to end? Starting off the week can be stressful, especially after a previously stressful week, but I have some routines that help me maintain some stability for the coming week and not dread Monday's as much as I used to. I try to read as much as I can, from books to newspapers, but in this weeks case, magazines. I had a stack of Spring fashion to soak up! I also like mapping out my week, seeing what I have planned socially (Sushi making class tonight & Cubs game Thursday!) and big deadlines I have to meet. Normally, a large latte accompanies these organizing tasks, but this week was my latest obsession: grapefruit juice. Speaking of fruit, grocery shopping is also normally on my Monday to do list. This week, I stocked up on fresh fruit + produce. What's on your to do list or grocery list?
 


new iPhone case + delicious fresh squeezed grapefruit juice 



Kelsey surprised me with homemade cakepops! 


I've truly never been a huge fan of this trend, but these were irresistible!


S'mores flavored, served frozen: yum!


stocking up on fresh produce for the week



All attempts to be healthy went flying out the window when we decided to make stacks of pancakes for dinner last night. Oops! 


At least we had lots of fresh strawberries?



What's your favorite breakfast to make for dinner?

Off to a sushi making class tonight! Post to come.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment