Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Big Apple

There is no place like New York City. The Big Apple, NYC, Manhattan, whatever you like to call it, Manhattan has something for everyone. I love visiting the city anytime I can because of the constant energy. On this short day trip, we showed one of my best friends the city for the first time. How do you show someone Manhattan in just a few hours? We did Time Square, some shopping on Fifth, lunch at Fig & Olive, followed by a walk up to the Plaza, Bergdorf's, and Central Park. Obviously if we had more time, I would have loved to show her my favorite part of the city, Bryant Park and the Public Library, as well as Soho, and the Met. What are your favorite spots in Manhattan? I'd love to know!




Salmon & Shrimp with Avocado over Spring Greens 


Filet Mignon Panini



A delicious lunch spot!
 http://www.figandolive.com


how cute is that! 





soaking up as much sun as possible











taking some touristy shots 



some adorable Baked by Melissa mini cupcakes for the train ride back to Jersey! I love her small treats...the perfect bite size for someone like myself who never wants a whole cupcake.
http://www.bakedbymelissa.com/checkout/index.aspx


Anticipating some summer weather with light boyfriend jeans & a white tank







Levis Jacket & Jeans (Paint done by moi by mistake) | Forever 21 Tank | Zara Bag & Flats

see you in May Manhattan! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment