Saturday, April 13, 2013

q

BBQ in the middle of the Gold Coast? Why not! One of my favorite couples, Vicky & Victor, have been raving about this place for weeks so we finally set a date and rounded up a crew to try q. Needless to say, our expectations were surpassed! Even my best friend, Kelsey, a recent vegan, had an amazing dish! The food was extremely delicious, but I think my favorite part of our q experience was the atmosphere. The interior of the restaurant is unlike any other spot in Chicago; it's the perfect balance of light & dark, not too noisy, and the upstairs is an unexpected surprise! I'm very eager to try q in the summertime, once our weather starts warming up because the endless bowls of pickles & chips that you get throughout dinner are already drawing me back! 



dangerously addicting


enormous thick fried green tomatoes 


house bacon cheddar hush puppies


pulled pork sandwich + a mountain of cornbread, one of my personal favorites

try q! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment