Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bumpkin






After an afternoon at the V&A, Regan and I tucked away to Bumpkin, one of my favorite spots in South Kensington. My go to is their fish & chips, I'm such a sucker for them, but the rest of their menu is just as good! I've eaten here on about three other occasions and am completely comfortable saying they do seasonal British food to a tee. Their Bumpkin lager & cider aren't so bad either!  



We started with mac & cheese while we waited for Kelsey to join us.


Then ordered some classic British food once Kels arrived. She went with one of their many tasty pies, the chicken, leek, and mushroom pie, while Regan and I both went for classic fish & chips.




If you're in Notting Hill or South Ken, definitely make a visit to Bumpkin!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment