Saturday, December 7, 2013

Portobello Road Market



Checking out Portobello Road Market on a Saturday afternoon has been on my list for awhile now and I'm certainly happy I went today, but it was a bit more of a tourist trap than I was prepared for. Tucked away in Notting Hill, the actual market stretches forever–I think its actually two miles–but on a busy Saturday like today, seeing everything can take up an entire afternoon. There's something for everyone, including antiques, clothing, trinkets, gifts, food vendors, and fruits & veggies. Even Christmas trees were sold! That answers my question as to where Londoners get their trees! 



















After awhile of exploring, Christmas gift shopping, and wandering, we reached the end and literally ran into Pizza East, a place that's also been on my list for awhile! Post to come.

 




And of course, the most beautiful All Saints store I've ever seen is on Portobello.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment